3 Massive Marketing Mistakes that keep small businesses from getting clients
How to grow a small business
Whether you’re a start up or you’ve had a coaching or consulting practice for a while, you want your marketing efforts to get clients. If you’re not getting the clients you want, you may need to do some branding work (and I’m not talking about your logo).
What you’ll learn:
- What branding really is about and the impact it can have on your sales and marketing.
- Who your ideal client or target audience is and how to capture their attention.
- How to stand out from your competition so client’s know they want to work with only you!
- How to work with graphic designers and other suppliers so you don’t get frustrated and waste money.
This is a self paced course that you do on your own time. You get access to 6 learning modules with videos and worksheets
- Module 1: Getting clear on your vision for your business.
- Module 2: Getting clear on who your ideal client is (it is not everyone).
- Module 3: Getting clear on your competition so you can start to stand out.
- Module 4: Getting important for your marketing messages.
- Module 5: Creating your differentiated message.
- Module 6: How to create a website and marketing materials that get attention.